    70-536): Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Application Development Foundation.
    From what I've read so far here on this and amazon, and borders.com and even
    talking to some that purchased this, its pretty much a waiste of money. So
    what other resources out there can I use to study?

    igotyourdotnet, Sep 26, 2006

  2. Sept. 28, 2006

    There are other books besides the MSPress TK....

    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b...search-alias=stripbooks&field-keywords=70-536

    Other than books, there are some e-learning courses, although those would
    cost quite a few $$$$$s. Besides books or spending big dollars on
    (e)courses, you are basically stuck with MSDN. Unfortunately, there aren't
    too many other resources available at this time.

    Good luck!

    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer