    Tiru Guest

    Hi,

    can any one send me the study material for 70-528.
    Tiru, Sep 4, 2008

  2. Tiru

    Marc Guest

    "Tiru" <> wrote

    > can any one send me the study material for 70-528.

    You cannot manage the 50 bucks to buy the book?
    Marc, Sep 8, 2008

  3. Tiru

    Marc Guest

    "Tiru" <>

    > can any one send me the study material for 70-528.

    I've send you a mail with some free stuff, not the official copy righted
    course material. I think you should just buy that. But any way, after all
    that effort, my mail got returned. :(

    Also if somebody has some free stuff on this exam, I'd be interested.
    Things like study guides, free test questions, exercise tips. Well here is
    something I got:

    http://www.cramsession.com/certifications/exams/net-web-development.asp?exam_id=772

    This study guide is also a sort of summary of the study material, but it
    focusses on the new ASP.NET 2.0 presuming you already have some experience
    in ASP.NET 1.1. It's a 40 pages pdf, summarizing then the 800 pages self
    paced course material. But you have to fill in a whole lot off forms so that
    they can spam the email address you use.

    I'd say if you have looked through that and still want to do the
    certification then just buy the book, it's worse the 50 $ or so if you
    compare it to the time you will invest in studying, and the benifit you will
    get from your knowledge.

    http://www.amazon.com/MCTS-Self-Pac...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220946768&sr=8-1
    Marc, Sep 9, 2008
  4. Hi Tiru,

    Send me your email id i will send the study material for 70-528.

    --
    Cheers
    Shilpa

    Shilpa Ginode, Sep 10, 2008
  5. Tiru

    Julia Guest

    Hi,

    Would you be so kind to send it to me too?

    Best regards,
    Julia

    Julia, Oct 16, 2008
  6. Tiru

    Anoop Guest

    Hi Slipa,
    Could you please send me on

    Thanks in Advance

    Always welcome for Discussion

    Anoop, Nov 13, 2008
  7. Tiru

    kalit Guest

    Hi Shilpa,

    Please send me a study material for 70-528
    ID:

    Thanks in Advance

    kalit, Nov 17, 2008
  8. Tiru

    Birgit Guest

    Can someone please send me the cd included in the book ?
    I have a copy of the book, but no cd

    Thanks in advance !

    Birgit, Jan 25, 2009
  9. Tiru

    Maddy Guest

    Hi Slipa,
    Could you please send me the study material for 70-528 on

    Thanks in Advance

    Maddy, Apr 3, 2009
  10. "Maddy" <> wrote in message

    > Hi Slipa,
    > Could you please send me the study material for 70-528 on

    How about you go get it!

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-528.aspx

    Oh, and you'll probably want to throw away that gmail address, as every
    spammer in the world now has it in their database.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Apr 3, 2009