    exam. I am aware the time allowed for the exam is 3hr 15mins, am scared what
    the nature of the question is like. Could anyone please throw more light
    about the nature of the exam. My exam in 30 April

    Emmanuel, Apr 19, 2007

  2. Emmanuel

    Zen Guest

    Hi!
    I have already passed the exam 70-528. I remember that the question in the
    exam is about 45 and the total mark of the exam is 1000.

    Zen, Apr 20, 2007

  3. Emmanuel

    Emmanuel Guest

    Thanks for your response. I using measureup practices question at the moment
    for question pracise, do know of any other exam practice you can recommend
    for me. Precisely that one you used
    Emmanuel

    Emmanuel, Apr 20, 2007
  4. Emmanuel

    Emmanuel Guest

    Do you have any suggestion of materials to support the training kit? I took
    the 70-528 exam today with 425 scores. I thinking of purchasing the Measureup
    practice question
    Emmanuel

    Emmanuel, May 8, 2007