    accordingly. If there is a Microsoft site that stats this information please
    point me in that direction. The only thing I found when searching the
    internet was a bunch of cheat sites and I’m not looking for that kind of help.

    ChristopherLauer, Dec 31, 2009

  2. ChristopherLauer

    John R Guest

    "ChristopherLauer" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Can you tell me if the 70-450 contains labs like its 2005 counterpart did?
    > would assume so but I wanted to ask so that I can adjust my study habits
    > accordingly. If there is a Microsoft site that stats this information
    > please
    > point me in that direction. The only thing I found when searching the
    > internet was a bunch of cheat sites and I'm not looking for that kind of
    > help.

    To my knowledge, Microsoft does not publish any information concerning the
    content, design, etc of any test, nor do they publish information on how
    tests are scored. I think it is safe to assume that most tests these days
    will have simulations, especially if their predecessors did for multiple
    reasons, harder to duplicate, harder to memorize, shows more product
    experience, etc.

    Good luck to you.

    John R.

    John R, Jan 1, 2010