    so far. Can anyone please send me exam questions for this exam ??

    Thanks
    Soraya

    Soraya, Oct 23, 2007

  2. Soraya:
    What you are asking for is of course illegal, but I do know someone on the
    inside at Microsoft that collects the questions and gives people the
    information they need to know. His name is Thomas C. Tips and his e-mail
    address is .
    I know that he is awfully busy, so it may be awhile until he gets back with
    you. However, since one of his goals is to increase the number of
    certifications people have, if you already have an MCP ID number, if you will
    include that in your letter to him, he will move you to the top of the queue
    and get to you first.
    Almost all of the questions were on topics mentioned in SQL Server Books
    Online. Have you read that?
    Remember that Microsoft is currently offering free retakes (second chance),
    so if you think you are ready, go ahead and take the exam. If you fail, it
    really doesn't cost you anything additional, and you will receive a printout
    describing the topics that you need more work in.

    LarryWestMCSD, Oct 23, 2007

  3. Soraya

    Guest

    Soraya,

    If you're looking for the exact questions on the test, follow Larry's
    advice.

    However, if you're looking for practice test questions that help test
    your knowledge to see if you're ready, you can purchase a book on the
    exam or purchase a practice test from a legitimate company that sells
    them such as MeasureUp or Transcender. Most exam books come with a CD
    or DVD that has a practice test engine. The questions aren't exact,
    but they are designed to cover the objectives and help you test your
    knowledge. You'll know if you're ready or need to study more.

    MeasureUp's website is measureup.com and Transcenders website is
    trascender.com.

    HTH,

    Darril Gibson
    MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD
    Mcitpsuccess.com
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)

    On Oct 23, 9:27 am, Soraya <> wrote:
    > Hi, I am preparing to write the test soon and would like to test my knowledge
    > so far. Can anyone please send me exam questions for this exam ??
    >
    > Thanks
    > Soraya

    , Oct 26, 2007
  4. Soraya

    FU Guest

    That was not good

    FU, Jan 24, 2008
  5. Soraya

    FU Guest

    Like asshole nerds like you know a lot. Just reading some book and getting
    certified makes you the master of this universe to give such ill advise to
    others

    FU, Jan 24, 2008