    (306 or 316) instead of 315, a Web Core exam, to use 340
    as my elective. Could this be right? Did they change the
    requirements and not update the other requirements page?

    Daniel, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Daniel

    rottytooth Guest

    Did you ever find the answer to this? I'm in exactly the same
    situation.

    rottytooth, Feb 11, 2005

  3. Daniel

    dotNEWBIE Guest

    The tool is almost certainly reporting something different to what it was
    last year. Report it as a bug.

    dotNEWBIE, Feb 11, 2005
  4. Daniel

    rottytooth Guest

    Yeah, I heard back from Microsoft and 70-340 does qualify regardless of
    which core exam is taken.

    rottytooth, Feb 14, 2005