    I am giving Exam 70-316 exam. I already have the
    microsoft press book. Do I need to study from any other book?

    Ashish

    Data, Aug 24, 2004

  2. > I am giving Exam 70-316 exam.

    I'm sure 70-316 will very much appreciate the gesture.

    >I already have the
    >microsoft press book. Do I need to study from any other book?

    apparently so.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 24, 2004

  3. Data

    Raja Guest

    For 70-316, stick with Amit Kalani's book. There's
    nothing else out there to beat this !

    Check out the book @ Amazon : 70-316 :
    http://tinyurl.com/64coq

    - Raja.

    Raja, Aug 31, 2004
  4. Data

    dotnet Guest

    Yes, I also agree with other people Here, Kanali books are so good and
    you might want to read Profession C# by wrox (big red book).

    My personal experience with 70-315 and 70-316, you gotta know every
    aspect of C#. It tests you "how much you know the capabilities of C#
    and .NET". You also need to have some basic knowledge of SQL, as well
    as, Web services as well.

    1 more to MCAD, and 3 more to MCSD.

    Good luck~

    dotnet, Sep 1, 2004
  5. Data

    UAError Guest

    (dotnet) wrote:

    <snip>
    > It tests you "how much you know the capabilities of C#
    >and .NET".

    <snip>

    There is actually precious little of C# per se being tested.
    Its ~98% .NET as it would be used by a C# implementation.
    That's why the VB.NET and C# exams are so similar.

    UAError, Sep 1, 2004
  6. >That's why the VB.NET and C# exams are so similar.

    that really makes me laugh!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 1, 2004