    conjuction with MSDN will not be sufficient? Please
    advise.
    Thanks in advance.

    zzz, Oct 30, 2004

  2. zzz

    Neel Guest

    > I find that this book's content
    >seems to be good. I am not so sure why this book in
    >conjuction with MSDN will not be sufficient? Please
    >advise.
    >Thanks in advance.
    >.

    MSPress books are always a "SHOW-OFF" business!! The only
    good thing abt MSPRess books are their C\Index loooolz The
    real contet is crap!! I only have less than one year of
    exp. with .Net and i haven't seen anything in the book
    that i am not aware of!! If a person with less than 1 yr
    of exp. knows more than what is covered in the book
    (provided I'm no genius), then u know how the quality of
    the content in the book!!

    I have tried 3-4 books on MCAD & trust me, DO NOT MSPRESS
    BOOK, i can't stress this enough guyz, i'd rather donate
    some money 2 poor ppl than wasting n throwing away my
    money for a MSPress book!!!!

    Go for Que.'s book, it rocks!!

    Neel. --> a MCAD 2 b!!
    = : )