    GBuks Guest

    Would like to know if there are simulation questions in exam 70-315, like in
    the MCP 70-290, 291... exams?
    GBuks, Sep 25, 2006

  2. I recently stumbled across this site which has free online MCAD and MCSD
    practice exams.

    They're all exam cram style but 100% free and great for topping up your
    knowledge or quick fire question pratice. I'd give them a try before the
    website starts charging for these..

    <A HREF="http://www.accelerated-ideas.com/aiMExamsChoose.aspx"> Free online
    MCAD and MCSD practice exams</A>

    BTW: Theres no simulation questions for 70-315, only mulitple choice. Good
    luck!

    Regards
    Dave

    MCSD_DaveSmith, Oct 4, 2006