    the material.
    Thanks in Advance,
    Mal

    Mal, Jan 18, 2005

  2. >I was just wondering the pass mark for the 70-315 exam. I
    >can't seem to find it anywhere on the microsoft site or in
    >the material.

    here's a clue, google.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 18, 2005

  3. Mal

    Mal Guest

    Thanks for the smart alleck reply I thought this newsgroup
    was for help. Offcourse I've used google to dim wit, do
    you spend your time making others feel like idiots because
    of your own lack of esteem. I won't be asking here again
    if people like you are, so called, helping.
    I wan't microsoft's pass mark not exam cram or cram session
    etc etc. Next time don't put people down for asking
    legitimate questions it makes you look like an idiot and a
    bully.
    Cheers
    Mal

    Mal, Jan 18, 2005
  4. Oh I'm sorry, I never thought for one moment you were a real dumba$$
    who is far to stupid to use a search engine.

    Anyway here ya go you, assuming that is, you can work out how to
    activate the link, you stupid tool.

    http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q="passing score" "70-315"

    Stupid people like you should be banned from breathing.

    On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 05:00:09 -0800, "Mal"
    <> wrote:

> [...]

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 18, 2005
  5. Passing score is
    700 from ????
    (that mean nobody knows)

    Regards,
    Daniel

    Daniel Joskovski, Jan 19, 2005
  6. Thanks Daniel,
    Nice to know there are some desent people out there.
    Cheers
    Mal

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFs?=, Jan 19, 2005
  7. >Nice to know there are some desent people out there.

    you truly are an idiot.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 19, 2005
  8. Mal

    coderazor Guest

    yes its 700. I took it a couple months ago.

    surprised Kline was so rude to you. Your question was perfectly legitimate.
    rgds,

    coderazor, Feb 3, 2005
  9. Mal

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, coderazor climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > yes its 700. I took it a couple months ago.
    >
    > surprised Kline was so rude to you. Your question was perfectly
    > legitimate. rgds,

    And the answer is perfectly easy to find on the ms learning website.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Feb 3, 2005
  10. >surprised Kline was so rude to you. Your question was perfectly legitimate.

    You mean as meaningless as such questions as: -

    Please can you tell me the exams I need become an mcsd?
    How many questions are there in 76-543?
    Which should I do first? (with no information whatsoever about the
    poster)
    What is the difference between mcse and mcsd?
    ..... on & on & on

    All this goes prove just how stupid you people really are. But why I'm
    up for it, so mr coderazar, pls u b telling me what the weather is
    like outside my office window?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 3, 2005
  11. Mal

    Fitz Guest

    On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 17:14:02 +0000, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere <.@> wrote:

    >>surprised Kline was so rude to you. Your question was perfectly legitimate.

    >You mean as meaningless as such questions as: -
    >
    >Please can you tell me the exams I need become an mcsd?
    >How many questions are there in 76-543?
    >Which should I do first? (with no information whatsoever about the
    >poster)
    >What is the difference between mcse and mcsd?
    >.... on & on & on
    >
    >All this goes prove just how stupid you people really are. But why I'm
    >up for it, so mr coderazar, pls u b telling me what the weather is
    >like outside my office window?
    >
    >Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Just because that Catholic preist molested you when you were a kid,
    you don't have to take it out on these other people.

    Fitz, Feb 8, 2005
  12. Mal

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Fitz climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Just because that Catholic preist molested you when you were a kid,
    > you don't have to take it out on these other people.

    With the first post of yours that I read, I suspected you may be a dolt.
    The second rather strengthened the conviction. Thank you for providing
    absolute confirmation.

    Dolt.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Feb 8, 2005
  13. Mal

    Fitz Guest

    On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:26:54 -0800, JaR <>
    wrote:

    >In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Fitz climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >

    >> Just because that Catholic preist molested you when you were a kid,
    >> you don't have to take it out on these other people.
    >>

    >With the first post of yours that I read, I suspected you may be a dolt.
    >The second rather strengthened the conviction. Thank you for providing
    >absolute confirmation.
    >
    >Dolt.

    For a NG that's supposed to be helpful for people, there are a lot of
    angry people. Life doesn't suck that bad dude. If you don't want to
    help people out, then don't post.

    Dolts unite!

    Fitz, Feb 10, 2005
  14. Mal

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Fitz climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:26:54 -0800, JaR <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Fitz climbed on a soapbox &
    >>opined:
    >>

    >>> Just because that Catholic preist molested you when you were a kid,
    >>> you don't have to take it out on these other people.
    >>>

    >>With the first post of yours that I read, I suspected you may be a
    >>dolt. The second rather strengthened the conviction. Thank you for
    >>providing absolute confirmation.
    >>
    >>Dolt.

    > For a NG that's supposed to be helpful for people, there are a lot of
    > angry people. Life doesn't suck that bad dude. If you don't want to
    > help people out, then don't post.

    Angry? I don't think so. Continually amazed by the level of stupidity
    some people spew in a public forum?

    Oh, yeah.

    > Dolts unite!

    There ya go.