Exam 70-315 preparation

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by sadaf, Jan 8, 2004.

  1. sadaf

    sadaf Guest

    Hi all,
    I passed 70-315 this afternoon and scored 899/1000.I can give you
    following information about the exam.

    55 Question - 2 hours.
    I didnt find the questions hard or tircky (except very few) but most
    of them were quite long. Takes a while to go through the given
    scenario.So the best thing to do is to probably look at the given
    choices first to get the idea where the question would lead.

    For preparation:
    1.Amit Kalanis book rocks - do it conver to cover - be honest
    2.MSDN links from http://codeclinic.com/70-315skills.htm - quite
    helpful
    3.Transcender is quite well targeted towards the actual exam - Infact,
    a couple of questions were pretty much straight out of it.

    Good luck to all.
    Sadiq

    sadaf, Jan 8, 2004

  2. sadaf

    Richard I.P Guest

    Hi,

    Congrates...where are you from .. do u have any idea of exchanging or
    selling amit kalani book.

    Regards,

    Richard I.P, Jan 10, 2004

  3. sadaf

    Eric Guest

    Richard I.P wrote:

    > Congrates...where are you from .. do u have any idea of exchanging or
    > selling amit kalani book.

    I think you can buy used books from Amazon.com.

    Eric, Jan 12, 2004
  4. sadaf

    sadaf Guest

    Hi,
    I am from australia and i dont think I have any plans to sell amits book :)
    I hope you can find some other resource.
    Actually, You can go to amazon - can find a second
    hand copy there.

    Good luk,
    sadiq

    sadaf, Jan 13, 2004
  5. sadaf

    tmadiya

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Materials needed of 70-315 exam

    Hi,

    Could you plz. send me all the materials or URL or ebooks or PDFs related to 70-315 exam.

    You can send me on my email id : or

    Also send me some tips regarding 70-315 exam.

    Thanks in advance.

    tmadiya, Apr 6, 2008
  6. sadaf

    tmadiya

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    plz. send me all the materials related to 70-315 exam on

    tmadiya, Apr 6, 2008