    that I should be concentrating on?

    Thanks in advance.

    Bg

    Bg, Nov 8, 2004

  2. Bg

    Syanide Guest

    the que mcad series is excellent.. they do a 315 book.. its the one i used
    for the exam

    Syanide, Nov 8, 2004

  3. Bg

    Bhavin Guest

    I have heard the Amit Kalani's Book is very good on it.
    Any thoughts...??/

    Bhavin, Nov 9, 2004
  4. Bg

    Syanide Guest

    i've also heard good things on that too.. but never seen it personally so I
    cannot really comment there... :(

    Syanide, Nov 9, 2004