exam 70-310 expired according to prometric Australia

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by AndyFlashREMOVE@tpg.com.au, Dec 16, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi All.

    I've just tried to schedule the 70-310 exam at www.prometric.com for a
    test centre in South Australia

    I received a message saying that the 70-310 exam had expired.

    This can't be correct can it? The Microsoft MCP site recommends
    continuing with my current study path and I only need this one exam to
    get my MCAD certification.

    I have written to Prometric to ask for clarification but I'm curious
    to know if anyone else has had a similar issue.

    And to make things more annoying, I have already bought a study guide
    and a Transcender for this exam.

    Thanks.
    Andy
    , Dec 16, 2005

  2. Hi,

    70-310, is still valid as long as VS 2003 is still alive

    serge

    serge calderara, Jan 4, 2006