  1. Is there anyone who passed this? if so, please tell me what type of question
    format is there? Is there any simulation type questions?

    Thanks in advance.
    =?Utf-8?B?YW5uZQ==?=, Jul 31, 2005

  2. July 30, 2005

    I passed it! :) Sims are only used on 290 & 291 right now... maybe a few
    other IT tests too, but none on the developer exams so far...

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MCSD, Jul 31, 2005

  3. Yes, I passed the test few months back. The questions are mostly scenario
    based. Focus on data side. Approx, 40% questions are based on data. Do not
    forget setup, coding, build and deployment side. You ought to have used
    Visual Stuido and Visual Basic .NET comfortably. There are books and huge
    set of web materials on this test. Selftest Software also helped quite a bit.

    Good Luck.

    HelpOther

    =?Utf-8?B?SGVscE90aGVy?=, Jul 31, 2005
  4. I agree although I had less ADO questions and 3 really hard ones on my 70-320
    which I found bizzare. Cant go wrong knowing all there is to know about
    ado.net for this route.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Aug 11, 2005