Exam 70-306 study time frame

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by GM, Sep 9, 2004.

  1. GM

    GM Guest

    Don't be discouraged. Practice makes perfect. Review and
    understand the explanations to the questions you got wrong
    and then re-take the practice exam. I just passed 70-
    305. It took me about 2-3 weeks to master the practice
    exam.

    I studied the book
    >for 12 days, I took the first sample test last night

    which was 60 questions
    >and I scored a 47%. Now I have been program with VB.NET

    since 2001 and this
    >is my second study guide. I don't understand why I can't

    past the practice

    GM, Sep 9, 2004

  2. GM

    C. Hunter Guest

    Thanks man, it's nice that someone has been through the same thing...

    C. Hunter, Sep 9, 2004