Exam 70-305

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Cassie, Feb 13, 2005.

  1. Cassie

    Cassie Guest

    Hi,

    I am currently studying for 70-305. Resources
    used are the following:

    Book: Gunderloy
    MSDN: ASP.NET Technical Articles
    Visual Studio.NET: Created some simple projects
    Practice Exams: www.wswexams.com

    I am feeling pretty good about my skills so far.

    My question is: Do you think I need to also study the
    book by MS Press? I have heard alot of negative comments
    but wanted to ask anyway.

    --
    Regards,

    Cassie

    Cassie, Feb 13, 2005

  2. Cassie

    charus Guest

    All the best for Exam.I am also planning to give the exam near
    future.Can you please share your practise paper
    s with me.Its very expensive and I cannot afford it.I will also share
    as much knowledge or questions I have with me.

    Regards
    Charu

    --
    charus

    charus, Aug 1, 2005

  3. Cassie

    charus Guest

    My e-mail id is

    charus wrote:
    > *All the best for Exam.I am also planning to give the exam nea
    > future.Can you please share your practise paper
    > s with me.Its very expensive and I cannot afford it.I will also shar
    > as much knowledge or questions I have with me.
    >
    > Regards
    > Charu

    -
    charu