    and cbtnugget CDs trainer but I don't know It's good or
    no??
    Many thanks for any Help
    R.Roozbeh, Apr 7, 2004

  2. R.Roozbeh

    Eric Guest

    Que publishing has a great series on preparing for the MS certs. I'm going
    the C# route (315 not 305) and got the books by Amit Kalani. The equivalent
    books for VB.NET are written by Mike Gunderloy
    Look for the title "Developing and Implementing Web Applications with VB.NET
    and Visual Studio .NET"

    How long it takes to study depends on your experience level. I'd say it
    takes at least a couple of weeks to go through the book cover to cover doing
    the examples and taking the quizzes thorougly. There's some overlap in
    topics between exams, particularly Web and Windows, so that may help with
    subsequent exams.

    Eric, Apr 8, 2004

  3. R.Roozbeh

    Regis Guest

    I passed this exam 1 month ago. It takes me 2 month to
    prepare an exam, working slowly. It depends on your
    previous experiences on the topic, but I've read that it
    takes from 40 to 80 hours to prepare this kind of exam.

    I used the coresponding book from Microsoft press. Feel
    free to use MSDN when you want to dig a question you have.

    For me, the best way to prepare this exam is to read the
    book a first time, re-read it, taking notes, searching
    extra informations, and then , praticing tests...

    My next exam is in less than one month, the 70-310, I hope
    this methods is gone a work one more time.

    Regis, Apr 13, 2004