    for exam 70-305.

    Thanks for all your help.

    Deepa
    Deepa, May 3, 2004

  2. Deepa

    Eric Guest

    Deepa wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am trying to get certification for exam 70-305
    > (Developing & implementing web app. with MS VB.net & MS
    > Visual Studio.net). This is going to be first
    > certification for me in MIcrosoft.
    > COuld you please provide the Preparation tools
    > information? Can I get the preperation from MSDN for 70-
    > 305? If Yes, Could you please provide me the link? And
    > also, Please provide me the tips, which I need to alert
    > for exam 70-305.
    >
    > Thanks for all your help.
    >
    > Deepa

    Why do people keep asking the same questions? We answer this one almost
    every day.

    Get the Gunderloy Training Guide.

    Eric
    Eric, May 4, 2004

  3. >Why do people keep asking the same questions? We answer this one almost
    >every day.

    I believe microsoft are introducing a new exam - HOWTO-google-101.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 4, 2004
  4. Deepa

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 04 May 2004 18:07:52 +0100, declaimed:

    >>Why do people keep asking the same questions? We answer this one almost
    >>every day.

    > I believe microsoft are introducing a new exam - HOWTO-google-101.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Oh but that's too HAAAARD!!!

    JaR
    MCNGP #10110
    JaR, May 4, 2004
  5. Hello,

    This url is a reference topics by topics to the MSDN

    http://www.codeclinic.com/70-315skills.htm

    Bye

    Cédric

    Toto le héros, May 4, 2004
  6. Deepa

    Victor Guest

    and the reference of exam 70-306 in
    http://www.codeclinic.com ?

    Victor, May 5, 2004
  7. Deepa

    Eric Guest

    JaR wrote:

    > Oh but that's too HAAAARD!!!

    Maybe cobol can make us a dump for it?
    Eric, May 6, 2004
  8. >> Oh but that's too HAAAARD!!!

    >Maybe cobol can make us a dump for it?

    it is real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 6, 2004