    I would appreciate your recomandation

    Regards
    Asim

    Asim, Dec 25, 2004

  2. Asim

    Wayne Guest

    As a Project Manager I would have assumed (I know, silly of me to assume)
    that you would be able to carry out some basic research on Microsoft's
    website. Seeing as this is the season of giving, try:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-301.asp for the Preparation Guide
    and details about what is covered in the exam.

    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

    Wayne, Dec 26, 2004

  3. Asim

    ej Guest

    The entire Framework is available on Microsoft's
    website. You just have to take 30 seconds to do a search
    and find it.

    Here's a link to help you get started:

    http://www.microsoft.com

    ej