    some more to do? some tips from who made this exam???

    regards
    Gianmaria
    Gianmaria Iaculo - NETLABS, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Dear Gianmaria,

    Could you kindly give me a copy of Exam Cram 2?
    My email is: davethemp3lover[NoSpam]@yahoo.com

    Thanks!

    David

    David Freeman, Sep 29, 2003

  3. Gianmaria Iaculo - NETLABS

    Glyn Guest

    Passed this exam yesterday. Exam cram 2 was enough (and
    about 2 years architecture experience!)

    Glyn, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Gianmaria Iaculo - NETLABS

    Gianmaria Guest

    this is 4 case studis with 30 questions each one??? is it?

    regards
    gian.

    Gianmaria, Oct 3, 2003