    and is it timed? I would appreciate any help!

    Thanks,
    MarkAS

    MarkAS, Apr 14, 2004

  2. I just took it monday... heres the format I had...

    You are given a case study that includes an overview of a
    business scenerio, interviews of some people/departments
    from within the business along with some artifacts.
    You are then given 9-11 questions based on that case study
    that analyze the major areas that the exam is focusing
    on. There were 3 case studies total, and an average of 10
    questions for each. And about 40ish minutes per case-
    study.

    While I was there my testing company gave me one 'erasable
    marker-pad' that didn't erase at all which made for
    writing notes down for the last case study complicated.
    In addition I was stuck in a room all by myself, with no
    ability to ask for help or another marker pad without the
    fret of losing time that needs to be spent on answering
    questions :/

    GL!!!
    Jonathan

    little
    >different. In the practice exam I had 50 minutes to

    answer
    >50 questions and each question has a paragraph or 2 of
    >information that you have to read to answer the question
    >but the test exam has a pretty long and detailed study
    >case with several questions about the study case

    following.

    Jonathan MacCollum, Apr 15, 2004