    or a book on the 70-299 (or 71-299) Beta exam on
    Implementing and Administering Security in a Windows 2003
    Server Network. I can't find the book anywhere.
    Mark, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Mark

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    <snip>

    Look. Crosspost if you have to, and only if it's relevant to all the groups
    you plan on posting to. Don't multipost. Ever. E-V-E-R. It's annoying to
    wade through your mud each time I go to another group. If you crossposted
    instead, I'd only have to read this once. Not that this is an issue for me,
    but some people pay by how much they download, and don't want to download
    all the same messages and/or headers multiple times. Crossposting (or
    better yet, posting to just one NG) eliminates this problem.

    Thank you for coming, see you in Hell!

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Mark

    MCSE World Guest

    Books wont be available until Jan/Feb 2004 at the earliest...

    Here's a discussion on some means to prepare for this beta exam:
    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11212&referrerid=1

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com
    MCSE World, Nov 17, 2003
  4. Mark

    Herb Martin Guest

    "Mark" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where I can get some test pre materials
    > or a book on the 70-299 (or 71-299) Beta exam on
    > Implementing and Administering Security in a Windows 2003
    > Server Network. I can't find the book anywhere.

    Like all the other Win2003 the Delta Guide is an EXCELLENT
    preparation tool, used in conjunction with the Exam outline and
    the built-in help.

    --
    Herb Martin
    Herb Martin, Nov 18, 2003