    this exam? Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you in advanced.

    -Tim
    =?Utf-8?B?VGlt?=, Nov 8, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VGlt?=

    Rob L Guest

    "Tim" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Greetings,
    >
    > I took exam 70-293 this morning and thankfully I passed. This was my
    > second
    > try taking the test and now I have the core 4 under my belt. Now I have
    > my
    > eyes set on 70-297. If possible, I would prefer not to take another
    > class.
    > Are they any books or methods that you would recommend for this exam. I
    > use
    > Transcender, MS Press books and my lab to prepare for test. From what I
    > have
    > read 70-297 is extremely difficult. Is the MS Press book worth getting
    > for
    > this exam? Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thank you in advanced.
    >
    > -Tim

    Tim,

    If you want a challenge, then 70-297 is certainly that. It is passable,
    although many times as you walk the 70-297 path, you will think it is not.

    Search this group for '70-297' to see some of my musings and frustrations on
    this exam.

    All the best.

    Rob...
    Rob L, Nov 8, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VGlt?=

    HT Guest

    Good luck. I passed all my exams at first try but this was the only one I
    failed 2 times before I passed it. The reason was because it was such a
    different format of test. I was being provided with a situation and had to
    answer questions. But I did pass it after all with a 936 score.

    --
    HT
    MCSE, MCSA, MCTS Exchange 2007,

    HT, Nov 19, 2007
  4. This is Tuff Exam. If you want to pass this exam you have good knowledge of
    active directory and DNS. you read white papers.practile problems.create
    dummy environment for create pristne forest. upgrade nt to 2003 server. you
    have all of these knowledge than you pass 100% this exam.

    good luck

    Naveen Sharma, Nov 22, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?VGlt?=

    Nate Guest

    I've failed it 3x so far and preparing for the 4th attempt. This is
    the only exam I've failed, and I've passed 5 other MS certs and a few
    comptia. My recommentation is like what Naveen said - lots of
    practice. theres no way around it on this... no videos you can watch,
    no braindump you can purchase, etc. Also, MS has a promotion going I
    believe until the end of Jan that if you hit up their site you can get
    a free voucher coupon that if you fail once, you get a free retake.
    Definatly worth it.. saved me $250 so far.
    Nate, Dec 17, 2007