    I know that the available Microsoft study book is still
    not available for sale until November 2003.

    Thanks in advance
    rw, Jul 19, 2003

  2. The exam will be out available for invited beta test-takers next month. My
    advice at this point would be download the trial version of the OS and use
    it as a learning tool. The several books out now for windows 2003 server--I
    suggest you do a search of the mspress site.

    --
    Tom Helms

    newsgroup purposes only."

    "rw" <> wrote in message
    Hello,

    Has anyone taken the (70-297 exam, Designing a Microsoft®
    Windows ServerT 2003 Active Directory® and Network
    Infrastructure) yet?

    If you did or not, what book did you use to study for it?

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jul 19, 2003

  3. rw

    rw Guest

    Thanks, Tom...

    confers no rights.
    >"Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This

    alias is for

    rw, Jul 19, 2003