    but in moc, there's less talk about that, I could find materials in Sybex

    any professionals here has been taken this exam, would you share your experience to me(us)

    Thanks for the help, so appreciate it.
    =?Utf-8?B?R2FybmV0?=, May 4, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R2FybmV0?=

    Guest Guest

    yes, yes they are

    and Sybex study guide.
    >after review with Microsoft exam web page, there's NLB

    and Cluster servers concerning.

    Guest, May 4, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?R2FybmV0?=

    Guest Guest

    have set up site that can duplicate mcse statious and
    print certs for more info contact

    Guest, May 4, 2004
  4. Hi, newway

    thanks for your advice, sounds you have taken exam 70-293. is it tough
    in prometric, 40 questions? how does the time measure to the exam

    right now in studying, if meet any problems, send you emails for help
    appreciate it

    Garnet 32

    =?Utf-8?B?R2FybmV0IDMyMQ==?=, May 5, 2004