    attend a MOC course. Where can i found additional information about this
    exam?is it diffiucoult?

    tnx
    Fede, May 2, 2005

  2. Fede

    Skippy Guest

    Try testking.com, the whole 2003 track is a step up from the 2000 track. I
    would study 2x as hard for this test. I'm still lookin at 296

    Skippy, May 2, 2005

  3. Fede

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Skippy" <> wrote in message
    > Try testking.com, the whole 2003 track is a step up from the 2000 track. I
    > would study 2x as hard for this test. I'm still lookin at 296

    skippy, you cheating a$$fcuker, why do you equate 'testking' with 'study'?
    The two are mutually exclusive. Why not actually try to learn the material
    instead of cheating with a braindump?

    steve.
    molsonexpert, May 2, 2005
  4. Fede

    Hool Guest

    this exam is big pain in a*** I'v tried to pass it for the 3 times :(
    the most dificult MS exam I'v ever took

    Hool, May 4, 2005
  5. Fede

    NETCRAMMER Guest

    HEY NOW!!
    Passed it over the weekend.
    1st try: slapped me and called me suzie for 2hrs.
    2nd try: I owned her

    read 293/296 upgrade book.
    did labs with VIRTUAL PC
    purchased selftest software