    Microsoft will not give us what was our score, that is
    really BAD !!!!!
    My last exam was in 2001.

    John Nasimi, Sep 7, 2003

  2. John Nasimi

    mchappell Guest

    That's funny, because MS is supposed to start providing
    scores with the 2003 exams. Maybe that hasn't been
    implemented yet?

    mchappell, Sep 7, 2003

  3. John Nasimi

    Japes Guest

    True for most, but not 292 and 296 See
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp

    --
    Regards

    Japes

    Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

    Japes, Sep 7, 2003
  4. John Nasimi

    MCSE World Guest

    Japes hit it on the head...score reports are back except for these two
    upgrade exams. Check out my review here:
    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?action=viewarticle&artid=19

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com