    Has anyone taken the 70-292 exam? If so, how did you prepare? Any good
    (to-the-point) books? The MSFT book that's due to come out soon is a 1000+
    page monster as always.. Thanks.

    Walking Fish, Sep 22, 2003

  2. A good place to start is the online help that comes with the product. You
    need to make sure you understand the differences between Windows 2000 and
    Windows Server 2003 and how those changes impact administration of a Windows
    Active Directory environment. Also make sure to install and use the product,
    even if it is in a test environment. Knowing how to manage a newtwork is
    critical.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Training and Certification

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Sep 22, 2003

  3. Walking Fish

    Walking Fish Guest

    Thanks, though my question was more "what to do the weekend before the
    exam", an efficient refresher. I have the professional experience, I've used
    the products extensively and have done a lot of reading. That's why I don't
    want to spend my precious free time with thousands of pages of delicate and
    lengthy explanations. Since Coriolis went under it's hard to find a 200 to
    300 page book and the prices are closer to $50 than 20..

    Walking Fish, Sep 22, 2003
  4. Walking Fish

    Walking Fish Guest

    Thanks, I just found that other thread, too, where you already gave that
    hint. Good marks for patience :)

    "MCSE World" <> wrote in message
    > I'd agree with all of Andy's points...you just simply gotta know the

    product

    Walking Fish, Sep 22, 2003
  5. Walking Fish

    MCSE World Guest