  1. Hi,

    I'm planning to take 70-291 exam soon, is there any advice for
    additional readings, what to use and stuff like that. Thx

    Èaslav ©unjka, May 15, 2009

  2. "ÄŒaslav Å unjka" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm planning to take 70-291 exam soon, is there any advice for
    > additional readings, what to use and stuff like that. Thx

    For the 70-291.. in addition to the standard MCSA/MCSE training products,
    I'd suggest investing some time in the network infrastructure sections of
    the Windows Deployment documentation and the Server Resource kits.

    You need to know DHCP, DNS, RRAS, and IP Addressing/Subnetting inside and
    outside and be able to describe and troubleshoot them in your sleep.

    Additional resources on the fundamentals of IP Addressing/Subnetting, DHCP,
    and DNS might also be useful, but be careful not to confuse the "Microsoft
    way" for those products with the twenty years of BOOTP/DHCP/DNS history that
    precedes Microsoft's implementation in 2000. Remember, you're testing on
    Microsoft DHCP and Microsoft DNS. :)

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], May 15, 2009

  3. Thanks for your reply, I'll be free to ask more questions if there where
    any.

    Mailer: Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6001.18000

    Èaslav ©unjka, May 15, 2009