    I passed in certification 70-291 with score the 889....
    Very easy....

    Thanks,
    Jeferson Tadeu Albuquerque, May 27, 2008

  2. "Jeferson Tadeu Albuquerque" <> wrote in message
    > Hi peoples,
    >
    > I passed in certification 70-291 with score the 889....
    > Very easy....
    >
    > Thanks,

    Congratulations!!!

    Some consider the 70-291 to be one of the toughest, if not -the- toughest,
    Win2003 cert exam.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin, May 27, 2008

  3. congrats

    dino kwang yang, Jun 6, 2008
  4. Jeferson Tadeu Albuquerque

    JohnB Guest

    Congratulations.

    What did you use for study materials? Do you use a practice test, like
    Transcender?

    JohnB, Jun 6, 2008
  5. Jeferson Tadeu Albuquerque

    Jiggs Guest

    Well done my man. I am writing in 2 weeks. How long did you study for it?

    Jiggs, Jun 12, 2008
  6. Jeferson Tadeu Albuquerque

    Tom R. Berg Guest

    "Lawrence Garvin" <> skrev i nyhetsmeldingen:

    <>
    > Some consider the 70-291 to be one of the toughest, if not -the- toughest,
    > Win2003 cert exam.

    <>

    I found that to be the case for myself, but others tell me they found it
    easy, and 290 harder! I think I found 290 to be the easiest on the track for
    myself.

    I think it depends a lot on background usually ;)
    Tom R. Berg, Jul 8, 2008