    How many questions are in this exam?
    how much time?

    tnx
    dino kwang yang, Apr 30, 2008

  2. dino kwang yang

    OTHMAN Guest

    > Hello to everybody,
    > I'm an MCDST, and i want to take this exem in the next 2 mounths.
    > How many questions are in this exam?
    > how much time?

    it is secret.
    OTHMAN, Apr 30, 2008

  3. dino kwang yang

    kemp Guest

    The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion
    below or try again using the search bar above.
    Suggestions for mounth:

    1. month 2. menthe
    3. Maynooth 4. mounts
    5. Mount 6. mouth
    7. months 8. mono-
    9. monde 10. Moonie
    11. Monck 12. money
    13. Muni 14. Mont
    15. moony 16. Mona
    17. Monte 18. Mono
    19. mooneye 20. moons
    21. moans 22. Mauna
    23. Montt

    Hello dino,

    kemp, May 2, 2008

  4. > 7. months
    dino kwang yang, May 2, 2008
  5. dino kwang yang

    kemp Guest

    Are you sure? I was almost certain you meant:

    19. mooneye

    Hello dino,

    kemp, May 3, 2008
  6. dino kwang yang

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >How many questions are in this exam?
    >how much time?

    i could tell you, but then i'd have to tactically nuke your entire
    village.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 5, 2008
  7. dino kwang yang

    Tyler Cobb Guest

    About 40 questions and about an hour and a half to get them done. It varies.

    Tyler Cobb, May 6, 2008

  8. > About 40 questions and about an hour and a half to get them done. It
    > varies.

    An MCP/ trainer told me 4 hours and 57 questions...
    dino kwang yang, May 7, 2008
  9. dino kwang yang

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 7 May 2008 09:16:33 +0200, "dino kwang yang"
    <> wrote:

    >> About 40 questions and about an hour and a half to get them done. It
    >> varies.

    >An MCP/ trainer told me 4 hours and 57 questions...

    He was giving you bull. Same trainer told me 57 hours and 4 questions.
    PAJ, May 7, 2008