    until I reviewed chapter 17 manage a web server.
    --
    ray3d84

    =?Utf-8?B?cmF5M2Q4NA==?=, Oct 28, 2005

  2. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp

    --
    BB
    ----------------
    4x4 > all
    Canberra, Australia

    =?Utf-8?B?NHg0aXNsaWZl?=, Oct 28, 2005

  3. I've just passed the exam and I have not find questions about subnetting and
    tcp/ip. Nevertheless, it's necessary to know about tcp/ip and subnetting
    because could be a question that talk about tcp/ip to reply the main question.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHJh?=, Nov 2, 2005
  4. Thanks Sandra.

    So how difficult is it? Did you study on your own or attend classes?

    --
    ray3d84

    =?Utf-8?B?cmF5M2Q4NA==?=, Nov 2, 2005