    --
    B MLUNGWANA
    MCP ,MCP+I ,MCDST ,MCSA 2000
    =?Utf-8?B?QlVZQU5J?=, Jul 9, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QlVZQU5J?=

    CBIC Guest

    "BUYANI" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi guys am writing my 70-290 in 3 weeks and need advice on what topics
    > must i
    > concentrate on ...
    > --
    > B MLUNGWANA
    > MCP ,MCP+I ,MCDST ,MCSA 2000

    I would recommend the topics included in the objectives for the exam.
    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QlVZQU5J?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "BUYANI" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi guys am writing my 70-290 in 3 weeks and need advice on what topics
    >> must i
    >> concentrate on ...
    >> --
    >> B MLUNGWANA
    >> MCP ,MCP+I ,MCDST ,MCSA 2000

    > I would recommend the topics included in the objectives for the exam.

    I would recommend that he bring more than one pencil, in case one or more
    should break while he's writing the exam.
    Frisbee®, Jul 9, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QlVZQU5J?=

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "BUYANI" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi guys am writing my 70-290 in 3 weeks and need advice on what
    >>> topics must i
    >>> concentrate on ...
    >>> --
    >>> B MLUNGWANA
    >>> MCP ,MCP+I ,MCDST ,MCSA 2000

    >> I would recommend the topics included in the objectives for the exam.

    > I would recommend that he bring more than one pencil, in case one or
    > more should break while he's writing the exam.

    Yes, Someone needs to tell these people that there is no need to write
    the exam. It's right there on the screen. All they need todo is answer
    the questions.
    kpg, Jul 9, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QlVZQU5J?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in
    >
    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "BUYANI" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> I would recommend the topics included in the objectives for the exam.

    >> I would recommend that he bring more than one pencil, in case one or
    >> more should break while he's writing the exam.

    > Yes, Someone needs to tell these people that there is no need to write
    > the exam. It's right there on the screen. All they need todo is answer
    > the questions, CORRECTLY!

    IFYPFY

    - Do Not Attempt to Traverse a Chasm in Two Leaps
    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QlVZQU5J?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear kpg <> say in
    >
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    >>> I would recommend that he bring more than one pencil, in case one or
    >>> more should break while he's writing the exam.

    >> Yes, Someone needs to tell these people that there is no need to write
    >> the exam. It's right there on the screen. All they need to do is answer
    >> A SUFFICIENT NUMBER OF the questions, CORRECTLY!
    >>

    > IFYPFY

    IFYIFYPFY
    Frisbee®, Jul 9, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QlVZQU5J?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    >>> Yes, Someone needs to tell these people that there is no need to
    >>> write the exam. It's right there on the screen. All they need to
    >>> do is answer A SUFFICIENT NUMBER OF the NON-SURVEY questions,
    >>> CORRECTLY!
    >>>

    >> IFYPFY

    > IFYIFYPFY

    IFYIFYIFYPFY

    - A little greed can get you lots of stuff.
    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QlVZQU5J?=

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    >>> IFYPFY

    >> IFYIFYPFY
    >>

    > IFYIFYIFYPFY

    I confused.
    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QlVZQU5J?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:eIU
    $:

    > I confused.

    no sh!t sherlock...

    - I'm out of bed and dressed. What more do you want?
    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?QlVZQU5J?=

    kpg Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:eIU$uYkwHHA.3444
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > I confused.

    Then maybe free beer is not for you.
    kpg, Jul 9, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?QlVZQU5J?=

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in news:eIU$uYkwHHA.3444
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> I confused.

    > Then maybe free beer is not for you.

    I believe free beer IS for me. I was confused regarding who was fixing
    whom's post.
    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007