    Scripting.

    Qs- Does MS exams cross the boundary (Skills being
    measured, in MS site of each paper).

    Aibak, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Aibak

    showgun Guest

    I've had same experience with a couple of exams. I think
    they just like to put in a few non related questions just
    to test your knowledge and to help randomize things.

    showgun, Feb 26, 2004

  3. Aibak

    Spooky Nerd Guest

    To quote the Microsoft Preparation Guide for 70-290
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp#SKILLS

    "Manage a Web server.

    * Manage Internet Information Services (IIS).
    * Manage security for IIS.
    "

    This is why you should always read Microsoft's preparation guide before
    taking an exam. Just because material is not in the exam book, that
    doesn't mean it will not be on the exam. Even the Microsoft Press book
    on 70-290 does not cover IIS.

    Chris

    Oh, and congratulations on the pass!

    "Aibak" <> wrote in news:20b401c3fc55