    replies (even with links) would be GREATLY appreciated.
    Regards,
    Kool

    Kool68, Jul 26, 2004

  2. Kool68

    catwalker63 Guest

    Always use more than one source for your study. Also, most MS Press
    training kits include a section called readiness and review that has
    suggestions for further reading online or in the resource kits. Do the
    additional reading! Get a copy of the Resource Kit for 2003 and do
    additional reading in the help files. Go back and redo exercises where you
    are actually working the product. When you are reading, sit in front of
    your server and use the OS to illustrate what you are reading about and try
    things that are not in the exercises. Use the transcender to check your
    progress and determine which objectives you still need work on. The more
    you break it and fix it, the more you learn. Good luck and don't give up!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 26, 2004

  3. Kool68

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "catwalker63" <>
    spewed in news::

    > Always use more than one source for your study. Also, most MS Press
    > training kits include a section called readiness and review that has
    > suggestions for further reading online or in the resource kits. Do
    > the additional reading! Get a copy of the Resource Kit for 2003 and
    > do additional reading in the help files. Go back and redo exercises
    > where you are actually working the product. When you are reading, sit
    > in front of your server and use the OS to illustrate what you are
    > reading about and try things that are not in the exercises. Use the
    > transcender to check your progress and determine which objectives you
    > still need work on. The more you break it and fix it, the more you
    > learn. Good luck and don't give up!

    2nd but I would also recommend the Sybex books

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Kool68

    fygar Guest

    fOn Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:08:48 -0700, "Kool68" <>
    wrote:

    >If you have passed MCSE exam 70-290 I really need your
    >help. I've had 3 goes at the exam now (@ $245 AUS per go)
    >& the best I've got is 695/700. I'm getting so frustrated
    >with it. I'm reading the self paced PDF training kit by
    >Dan Holme & Orin Thomas. Can anyone suggest anything else
    >I should be reading to getme over the line? I've tried
    >the only transcender & boson I could find which helped a
    >little but not enough to get me over the line. Any
    >replies (even with links) would be GREATLY appreciated.
    >Regards,
    >Kool

    The answer to #1 is C.

    ....butch(here to help)

    fygar, Jul 26, 2004
  5. Kool68

    Guest

    Thanks Kelly & Neil. I've found a few more books so I'll
    read & read & practice & read till my 4th attempt next
    Friday.
    Cheers

    <>
    >spewed in news::
    >
    >> Always use more than one source for your study. Also,

    most MS Press
    >> training kits include a section called readiness and

    review that has
    >> suggestions for further reading online or in the

    resource kits. Do
    >> the additional reading! Get a copy of the Resource

    Kit for 2003 and
    >> do additional reading in the help files. Go back and

    redo exercises
    >> where you are actually working the product. When you

    are reading, sit
    >> in front of your server and use the OS to illustrate

    what you are
    >> reading about and try things that are not in the

    exercises. Use the
    >> transcender to check your progress and determine which

    objectives you
    >> still need work on. The more you break it and fix it,

    the more you
    >> learn. Good luck and don't give up!
    >>

    >2nd but I would also recommend the Sybex books
    >
    >--
    >Neil MCNGP #30
    >Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata

    descendum pantorum.

    >When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-who died

    peacefully in
    >his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his

    car.
    >.

    , Jul 27, 2004