    any suggestion recomendations?

    Thanks.

    Armarn O.R.
    Armarn O.R., Jun 21, 2004

  2. Armarn O.R.

    Armarn O.R. Guest

    Thanks for repply!
    30 questions???? why so litlle???
    its difficult to pass? Im study witch Book Implementing and Managing
    Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Self-Paced Training Kit

    and I have Real Test LAB.

    Armarn O.R., Jun 23, 2004

  3. The Exchange Server 2003 Deployment Guide and Exchange Server 2003 Administration Guide are comprehensive and free. www.microsoft.com/exchange/library

    =?Utf-8?B?QUI=?=, Jun 24, 2004