    Press and Exam Cram2 books in the past and thought this can be used towards
    my exam.
    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=, Apr 9, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    CyberEngine piffled away vaguely:

    > Do any of you know where I can get Exam 70-284 voucher or a promotional code
    > to get a discounted price for this exam? I have purchased many Microsoft
    > Press and Exam Cram2 books in the past and thought this can be used towards
    > my exam.
    > Thanks

    Courtesy of .rev, MCT extraordinaire. :)

    "Register your next MCP exam with VUE and save 20%. Use the discount
    voucher code, MSUU7C1E9359 Register online at vue.com or by phone @
    800.837.8734"

    Now learn to google.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Apr 9, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > CyberEngine piffled away vaguely:
    >
    >> Do any of you know where I can get Exam 70-284 voucher or a
    >> promotional code to get a discounted price for this exam? I have
    >> purchased many Microsoft Press and Exam Cram2 books in the past and
    >> thought this can be used towards my exam.
    >> Thanks

    > Courtesy of .rev, MCT extraordinaire. :)
    >
    > "Register your next MCP exam with VUE and save 20%. Use the discount
    > voucher code, MSUU7C1E9359 Register online at vue.com or by phone @
    > 800.837.8734"
    >
    > Now learn to google.

    if the test taker is in Canada, he may also use MSAU719D0F93 for his
    code, though mine only gets them 15% off. I don't know if the US codes
    work outside of Canada, but I have heard that the there are limitations
    on the Canadian codes.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "I'll try and dig it up for you," Tom said gravely.

    Neil, Apr 9, 2007
  4. Thank you guys, good tips

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=, Apr 9, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=

    MitchS Guest

    > ...I have heard that the there are limitations
    > on the Canadian ...

    Me too.

    --MitchS

    MitchS, Apr 14, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in news:OICrF2ifHHA.4872
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    >> ...I have heard that the there are limitations
    >> on the Canadian ...

    > Me too.
    >
    > --BitchS

    selective quoting...nicely done

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - PCMCIA: People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms

    Neil, Apr 16, 2007
  7. Another question, is there a place where I can obtain a bunch of free of
    charge Exam 70-284 practice questions?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=, Apr 18, 2007