    What suggestion from anybody took it recenrly ?

    thanks all
    Piertonio
    Piertonio, Jun 2, 2008

  2. "Piertonio" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all
    > Does anybody know if the 70-282 covers ISA 2004 questions instead of ISA
    > 2000 questions ?
    > What suggestion from anybody took it recenrly ?

    As I recall, the 70-282 did not cover any SP1/R2 technologies, so it would
    be ISA 2000.

    However, as I also recall, the questions were conceptual, not practical.

    The exam prep guide says:

    Installing and Configuring Windows Small Business Server 2003

    Secure Windows Small Business Server 2003.

    • Configure user accounts and permissions.

    • Configure ISA and firewalls.

    • Create and configure user groups and group policies.

    and that's just one of five sub-objectives of that objective, which is one
    of six.

    I took the exam. I passed the exam. I don't know squat about configuring ISA
    2000 (I installed ISA2004 on an external box and the SBS2003/ISA2000
    question was never of interest to me.)

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin, Jun 2, 2008

  3. Piertonio

    Piertonio Guest

    "Lawrence Garvin" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > "Piertonio" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi all
    >> Does anybody know if the 70-282 covers ISA 2004 questions instead of ISA
    >> 2000 questions ?
    >> What suggestion from anybody took it recenrly ?

    > As I recall, the 70-282 did not cover any SP1/R2 technologies, so it would
    > be ISA 2000.
    >
    > However, as I also recall, the questions were conceptual, not practical.
    >

    > The exam prep guide says:
    >
    > Installing and Configuring Windows Small Business Server 2003
    >
    > Secure Windows Small Business Server 2003.
    >
    > • Configure user accounts and permissions.
    >
    > • Configure ISA and firewalls.
    >
    > • Create and configure user groups and group policies.
    >
    > and that's just one of five sub-objectives of that objective, which is one
    > of six.
    >

    > I took the exam. I passed the exam. I don't know squat about configuring
    > ISA 2000 (I installed ISA2004 on an external box and the SBS2003/ISA2000
    > question was never of interest to me.)

    > Senior Data Architect, APQC, Houston, Texas

    > http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Thanks a lot for yours useful informations !!

    Piertonio
    Piertonio, Jun 3, 2008