    'hope somebody will help me to find sources for test
    questions.

    Ashok Kumar

    Ashok Kumar, Jan 25, 2005

  2. >I need sources for test
    >questions for this exam.

    your that crap, are you?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2005

  3. To find all the answers one desires do the following: Call 1.800.785.3448
    ask to speak to Bill G. He will help you find all the answers you need. I
    try and call him before each of the tests I take.

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 25, 2005
  4. In news:002101c50303$d016fd80$,
    Ashok Kumar <> typed:

    > I am preparing for exam 70-281. I need sources for test
    > questions for this exam.
    >
    > Web sites recommended by Microsoft do not have any thing
    > on exam 70-281.
    >
    > 'hope somebody will help me to find sources for test
    > questions.
    >
    > Ashok Kumar

    You're too smart for me having posted on a Microsoft group
    your name and the fact that you want to cheat your way to a 'pass'.

    a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r.

    Who Goes There, Jan 25, 2005
  5. Ashok Kumar

    kbarret3 Guest

    Maybe, just maybe, he was refering to the exam prep
    questions/answers. There are two sites mentioned on the
    preparation guide page for exam 70-281 but neither of the
    sites has an exam prep for the course. I doubt he was
    trying to cheat, just trying to prepare. So how about
    providing some assistance instead of 'smart' comments!

    Kirk.

    kbarret3, Feb 11, 2005
  6. So how about
    > providing some assistance instead of 'smart' comments!
    >
    > Kirk.

    Where's the fun in that?
    --
    aka