    recommend more?

    thanks
    Terry

    Terry, Apr 30, 2007

  2. Terry

    CBIC Guest

    "Terry" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I going to write exam 70-272 soon and was wondering if anyone had a
    >suggestions
    > or recommendations on extra practise material that they found to be really
    > supportive for the exam? I had been doing this on my own with the books I
    > bought tha have the readiness practise test but thought maybe someone
    > could
    > recommend more?
    >
    > thanks
    > Terry

    Hi Terry- www.certguard.com is a good site to find proper test prep
    material. Good luck.

    CBIC, Apr 30, 2007

  3. "Terry" <> wrote in message
    >I going to write exam 70-272 soon and was wondering if anyone had a suggestions
    > or recommendations on extra practise material that they found to be really
    > supportive for the exam? I had been doing this on my own with the books I
    > bought tha have the readiness practise test but thought maybe someone could
    > recommend more?
    >
    > thanks
    > Terry

    Any of these Practice Test Providers (PTPs) would suffice:

    http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp

    Because Microsoft has only designated TWO PTPs as Microsoft Certified Practice
    Test Providers (MCPTPs), I suggest going with MeasureUp or SelfTestSoftware.
    (Links on the Page linked above)

    --
    CertGuard
    Get the new 'No Braindump' CertGear

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Apr 30, 2007
  4. Terry

    Terry Guest

    thanks..I'll check it out.......

    Terry, Apr 30, 2007
  5. "Terry" <> wrote in message
    > have you or anyone you know actually used them? If so how did they find them?
    > Good, ok....????
    >
    > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" wrote:

    I have not personally used then, no. But I know for a fact that many of the
    MCDSTs, MCSAs, MCSEs, and MCTs around here have used them and have passed the
    exams.

    That's not to guarantee that you will. I can't guarantee that you will pass
    them, because I don't know you. But, the PTPs that I provided you are 'proven',
    without a shadow of a doubt, to work effectively and efficiently.

    If you don't feel comfortable with either of those, I also recommend
    Transcender, but only because Kaplan Learning is the parent company of both
    SelfTestSoftware and Transcender.

    Again, those links can be found here: http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Apr 30, 2007
  6. Terry

    Terry Guest

    thanks....i'm on the site as i write this....i will check it out..thanks
    again..

    Terry, Apr 30, 2007
  7. Terry

    catwalker63 Guest

    Terry piffled away vaguely:

    > thanks....i'm on the site as i write this....i will check it out..thanks
    > again..

    I personally like Transcender, from my own experience. They have better
    explanations and better further reading recommendations.

    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Apr 30, 2007