    After cracking my head with meausureup tests (study and certification mode)
    and testking practice exams, I'm booking my exam for tomorrow.
    Best of luck!

    Pedro Marques, May 30, 2006

  2. Pedro Marques

    CocoaNut Guest

    Good luck!

    CocoaNut, May 30, 2006

  3. Pedro Marques

    Syd Guest

    Good luck Pedro, did you register for a possible free retake?
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndchance/details/

    Syd, May 30, 2006
  4. Pedro Marques

    Dao Guest

    If you did measureup tests, I personally garantee you will PASS the test.
    Since I passed with the material I learned from mearsup

    Dao, May 31, 2006