    preparing for the second one, 70-272. Is there something new to know about?
    Good luck to all!

    Pedro (Lisbon, Portugal)
    Pedro Marques, May 29, 2006

  2. Pedro Marques

    Luke Guest

    Also studying for this exam, hoping to take it tomorrow! :)

    Good luck !
    Luke, May 29, 2006

  3. hi,
    I've just been added to this group right now and just what I'm starting the
    MCDST, could you share with me the materials you used for exam 70-272

    thanxx
    Jupiterdweller, May 30, 2006
  4. Pedro Marques

    Syd Guest

    "Pedro Marques" <> wrote in message

    > Pedro (Lisbon, Portugal)

    Lisboa......beautiful.....Alfama...Fado....Madredeus......Tago.....
    beautiful .... toque e bitoque...bacalhao....

    beautiful Lisboa.....
    Syd, May 30, 2006