    Anyone who just took the exam recently , can you let me know what the main
    emphasis was .

    Thanks
    tester, Sep 7, 2005

  2. tester

    HeartSA Guest

    No screen shots on my test except for the last question. No, you need to
    know every option. Very little on WORD on my test.

    HeartSA, Sep 7, 2005

  3. tester

    tester Guest

    But they do give you the options in multiple choice ... so it does help to
    remember....

    On the first one they also asked a few questions on SP2.
    Which one did you find harder ? how many questions did you have on 272 ?

    tester, Sep 7, 2005
  4. tester

    HeartSA Guest

    Yes, they were all multiple choice except for the last question I had.

    HeartSA, Sep 8, 2005