    taking Exam 70-272 next week. Has anyone taken this and can tell me what to
    expect or any other info. Also if anyone has any info on Exam 70-271, I am
    planning on taking that next. thank you.
    Justin, Apr 11, 2005

  2. Justin

    Daniel Guest

    Hello,

    Thank you for your posting!

    They are focusing on IE, OE, Outlook, Word, Excel Troubleshooting. also
    basic Windows XP Troubleshooting.

    If you have any questions, please feel to let me know. I am glad to be of
    assistance.

    --

    ·L³n³Ì¦³»ù­È±M®a
    Microsoft Global MVP Top Contributor

    Daniel, Apr 12, 2005

  3. Justin

    GoodLuck Guest

    View all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp
    From this location you will get the neccessary information
    you need to do your training.

    You can also view Microsoft Press books for training at
    Most microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
    http://www.ebay.com

    You can also find Simulations in MCP exams at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/

    GoodLuck, Apr 14, 2005