    there any major topics that I should study more so for, thany others?

    Thanks,

    Rick

    Rick Meeks jr, Jul 9, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 9, 2007

  3. Rick Meeks jr

    Guest

    On Jul 9, 2:15 pm, "Rick Meeks jr" <> wrote:
    > I'm currently studying for the 70-271 Exam and I would like to know are
    > there any major topics that I should study more so for, thany others?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Rick

    Just an additional note for you to consider as you peruse the web page
    Michael gave you a link to--don't be too concerned with those course
    listings in the right-hand columns; those are Microsoft courses that
    address the exam objectives, but you need not think that you HAVE to
    take those courses to be able to pass the MCDST exams. If you can gain
    knowledge that matches up with the exam objectives, whether it be by
    practical experience, a classroom setting, or a combination of these,
    then you should be good to go. Good luck!

    Michael Tarlton, MCP, MCDST

    , Jul 10, 2007