    Is there any other useful sites or tios that can help me prepare for the
    exam? Any advise/help would be gratefully received.

    Thanks

    Geesh, Jun 1, 2005

  2. Geesh

    GKSmith Guest

    I would not rely on Exam Cram as my only study resource.

    I would not rely on one book as my only study resource.

    Look at 2 books to study for the exam. EC is a "decent" study guide but it
    seems to gloss over too much. I used EC as my only study guide for a test I
    took on NT 4 and it wasn't near enough.

    GKSmith, Jun 13, 2005