    cesare Guest

    can anyone tell me haw difficult is the real test exam?
    how many questions?how was?

    cesare, Oct 31, 2004

  2. Cesare, Jason is right: what may seem difficult to
    someone may seem easy to someone else on the exam. I
    took the 70-271 on 11/06/04 and passed it. There were 64
    questions and they gave me 1 hour and 55 minutes to
    complete it.

    Good luck.

    Rick

    difficult for one person may be easy for another. The
    answer to this depends on where your strengths are. With
    regard to the inquiry about number of questions, start at
    www.microsoft.com/learning A good technician should be
    able to conduct research from reliable sources on their
    own. For additional information, plug the key words of
    your question into a search engine like the one available
    at www.google.com Good luck in your endeavors

    >Jason
    >MCSA, MCDST, MCP
    >Security+, Net+, A+
    >"cesare" <> wrote in

    message news:1e5e01c4bf56$5f2c7be0$...

    aplus_certified_tech, Nov 8, 2004

  3. cesare

    Mfanclub Guest

    How interesting, I took it on 11/13 and mine had 49 questions and 110
    minutes.

    Mfanclub, Nov 14, 2004
  4. cesare

    Jason Guest

    Very interesting...perhaps Microsoft has changed course and started mixing
    the exam up to combat people who scour newsgroups and braindump sites iso
    answers without studying! GASP! Horror of horrors, people might actually
    have to start LEARNING materials! What a tragic turn that would
    be...(notice the tongue firmly inserted in cheek)...

    Jason, Nov 14, 2004