    Microsoft puts a lot of emphasis on in the exam?

    Any tips for passing this exam would be appreciated.

    Steve

    Steve, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Steve

    James Guest

    just make sure you know your stuff, and know about RIS, i had never used it
    before and had to get some pratice with it
    good luck
    make sure to read the questions completely and completely understand exactly
    what they are asking

    James, Mar 10, 2005

  3. Steve

    Wayne Guest

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

    Wayne, Mar 11, 2005
  4. Steve

    Exam Man Guest

    The exam is not hard but you need to know how to use XP as
    if you were a Desktop Admin for a company

    Remote Destop and Remote Assistance
    System Failure (Boot file errors. ASR Recovery)
    Installing XP (Local, Network, Unattend, Clone)
    Disk types (Mount, Strip, Raid, Mirror)
    File Permmissions
    IIS
    IE
    Troubleshooting Errors
    User Profiles

    GOOD LUCK! You can do it if you stick with it.

    Exam Man, Mar 15, 2005