    passing score is - does anybody else know? % score would be
    most helpful.

    Many thanks
    Tom, Oct 14, 2004

  2. Tom

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Tom" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    news:0af801c4b205$de03ad20$:

    > I have less tahn a week to prepare for this exam so I am
    > doing lots of practice exams but I have no idea of what a
    > passing score is - does anybody else know? % score would be
    > most helpful.
    >
    > Many thanks

    GOOGLE!!!!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."
    catwalker63, Oct 15, 2004

  3. Tom

    Hec Guest

    Hi Tom,

    You need at least a 700 out of 1000 to pass. I took it and passed back in
    July.

    Hec, Oct 18, 2004
  4. Tom

    AlexBlade Guest

    I think that the passing score is 700

    AlexBlade, Oct 26, 2004
  5. AlexBlade schrieb:
    > I think that the passing score is 700
    >
    > "Tom" wrote:
    >

    >>I have less tahn a week to prepare for this exam so I am
    >>doing lots of practice exams but I have no idea of what a
    >>passing score is - does anybody else know? % score would be
    >>most helpful.
    >>
    >>Many thanks

    Her in Germany, by a test from Thompson Prometric Center is the passing
    score 700 Points.

    MFG
    Michael Amm
    Versatel - News, Dec 24, 2004
  6. Hi,

    700 is now the classical score to have for nearly all exams...

    The exam 270 is a logical exam where you have to know the product, and
    particularly all new functions that XP has over windows 2000!

    Bye.

    --
    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
    MVP Exchange,SQL/Server