    or is there another stuff better.

    Thanks in advance

    Regards

    Sarmento, May 9, 2004

  2. Sarmento

    SJ Guest

    I think it's worth it. As I've posted before, the Sybex books have
    become great test study resources in the past couple of years. They
    go into depth on the topics and have some great study questions.

    For the record, I'm not associated with Sybex at all. I just
    genuinely have grown to appreciate what I've seen recently.

    As a trainer at a local college, I teach from Microsoft Official
    Curriculum which is great for learning the concepts and reinforcing
    them with excellent labs. A second source is needed and the College
    includes the Sybex books. Student comments have reinforced my current
    belief that the Sybex books are great for prepping for the tests.

    sj
    www.certquest.net

    SJ, May 9, 2004

  3. @ssfusker

    used the Que Exam2 Cram Book. I passed with a 828.

    MCNGP wanna be, May 10, 2004
  4. Sarmento

    JaR Guest

    MCNGP wanna be opined, On 5/10/04 3:57 PM:

    > Assfucker!

    IFYPFY

    JaR
    MCNGP #10110

    JaR, May 11, 2004
  5. study hard for your certificates and gain the full knowledge to your caree

    think about it,
    one day you got MCSE/MCSA by memorizing all Testking questions
    could you troubleshoot any 24x7 system problems immediately
    or, on that day you are telling you are on the list of "let out"

    be a professional SA/SE, May 11, 2004